The latest AIMA Newsletter (Vol. 32 No. 1) is available for download from the Publications/Newsletters page. Many thanks to all the contributors for another fabulous edition packed full of articles and updates from Australasia and beyond. Contents of this issue include:
- a report by Kieran Hosty on the 2013 Ferguson Reef Project, conducted by the Australian National Maritime Museum and Silentworld Foundation;
- Australasian News from NSW, QLD, SA and VIC;
- World News from Thailand and the USA;
- AIMA Officers’ Reports;
- notification of the 2013 AIMA AGM and Conference in Canberra from 4–6 October;
- conference announcements and information for AIMA, ODEX, ASHA and SHA;
- announcements of two new books from AIMA/MAAV members Peter Taylor and Des Williams; and,
- in 'Tools of the Trade', a summary of some exciting new techniques being developed for archaeological remote sensing survey by ShipShapeSearchers.
Enjoy the read!